2022 GRCA National Specialty
- This event has passed.
September 7, 2022 @ 8:00 am – September 10, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Regular and non-regular conformation classes will be held indoors on the north size of the fairgrounds over . As is customary, conformation classes will be held the day after Puppy and Veteran Sweepstakes (more info on sweepstakes here) and will last four days. If Best of Breed entries are too large to allow judging to be held on a single day, Best of Breed will either begin Friday, September 9th — otherwise Best of Breed will begin Saturday, September 10th.
Entries Close: Wednesday, August 03, 2022
BaRay Events will be superintending the Conformation event
Mr. James M Brown (Divide, CO)
Mr. Sam Houston McDonald (Weatherford, TX)
Intersex (Best of Breed)
Mr. Carl Gene Liepmann (Flushing, MI)
For more information, please reach out to the conformation Chair
Donna Ernst: email@example.com
Additional committee members are:
- Nancy Talbott
- Barbara Pepper
- Collette Jaynes
For those of you that are interested in grooming available at the Monroe County Fairgrounds, we have an entire page dedicated to specific information about grooming. A summary of this information is as follows. 2022 GRCA National Specialty Grooming at the Monroe County Fairgrounds will include 224 grooming spaces (each 10’x10’) located under 3 tents.
Summary of pertinent specifications:
- Each grooming spot will be 10’ x 10’
- Each grooming spot will have one 20-amp circuit
- You are responsible to bring a 50 -100 ft extension cord to access electricity
- Shavings and exercise pens are not permitted
- Generators will be allowed with restrictions
- Grooming tents will be closed from 11 PM until 5 AM each day and dogs can not be left overnight